Digital Seva (e-District)
Digital Seva (under e-District Project)
‘e-District’ is one of the Mission Mode Projects (MMPs) under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India (GoI), implemented by State Governments or their designated agencies. In Tripura, e-District, also known as Digital Seva, has been implemented by the Directorate of Information Technology, Govt. of Tripura. District e-Governance Society (DeGS) has been formed in each district of the State for co-ordination, supervision and monitoring of the implementation and operation of the eDistrict project at district level.
This MMP aims at electronic delivery of identified high volume citizen centric services (G2C), at district, sub-division and directorate levels. To achieve the objectives, service levels and outcomes for each of the services have been clearly laid down by the State Government with a view to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service delivery mechanism.
Initially, 21 high volume services had been identified for delivery through e-District in Tripura, out of which 18 services have already been rolled out throughout the State and remaining 3 services would be live very soon. The project is capable to be scaled up to include other services when required. e-District is defining a paradigm shift in G2C service delivery process impacting lives of the common man.
In addition to these services, this department has identified more services in consultation with various departments for onboarding new services into Digital Seva Platform.
- End to end work-flow based online service delivery platform.One can make application online and receive service output online.
- Digital signed certificate issued.
- Certificate issued from Digital Seva platform can be verified through this platform.
- Output/ certificate may be received through email.
- SMS notification during various important stages.
- Application status may be enquired online.
- Online payment system eGRAS integrated.
List of services being delivered under Digital Seva online platform: